Philosophy and Objectives
The purpose of religious education is to enable students to reach their potential as individuals who are created in God’s image. As such, our program tries to assist and enhance what is being taught in the home and to provide religious direction for students so they can share their talents, and proclaim the message of Christ to others.
Our goal for the Blessed Teresa of Calcutta Christian Formation program is to promote the growth of each student’s sacred faith. We try to provide an experience of community that teaches, lives, sustains, and supports that faith in Christ. In our Christian Formation Program we try to nurture in our students.
- An awareness of God in themselves and others
- An appreciation of the meaning of the Sacraments and most important
a belief in the True Presence of Jesus in the Holy Eucharist
- The importance of the Sunday liturgy
- A love for God’s Word and an understanding of Sacred Scripture
- A formation of conscience and Catholic values that will foster Catholic living
- A concept of Catholic community, that spreads the message “Jesus lives” through service to others
Office hours (during the school year)
Monday and Wednesday 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Closed on Fridays.
Christian Formation Secretary
(262) 966-7010 – Ext. 125
Confirmation & Grade School Coordinator
(262) 966-7010 – Ext. 127
Middle/High School Coordinator
(262) 966-7010 – Ext. 129
(262) 966-7010 – Ext. 107