The curriculum being used for grades 1-5 is the Loyola Press Christ Our Life. The curriculum is approved for use by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB).
The program is:
- Centered around Jesus Christ.
- Faithful to the Tradition of the Catholic Church.
- Spirited by the rich knowledge of the Sisters of Notre Dame.
- Christocentric, centering on the truths of the Catholic Faith and the love we find in Jesus Christ.
- Trinitarian, inviting relationship with God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- Ecclesial, supporting faith that is lived in the domestic church and the universal Church.
This program also incorporates Gather and Go Forth, an exciting and integral feature of every chapter. Built on the “10 things Pope Francis Wants You to know about the New Evangelization.” Gather and Go Forth pages contain activities for our young disciples at every grade level.
- LEARN about their faith
- CELEBRATE the Mass and sacraments
- CHOOSE to show love and respect
- PRAY every day
- SHARE faith with others
- LIVE out their faith